Skip to content ↓

Who to talk to if you are worried

If you’re worried about something, talk to a grown-up.

Who can you talk to at school?

You can talk to any teacher or other grown-up who works at school.

You can also talk to:

  • Gemma (Miss Leslie

  • Elise (Mrs Fawcett)

  • Dan (Mr Gurney)

    They have special responsibilities for your welfare.

Who can you talk to outside school?

Kooth |

A free, anonymous, confidential website where young people can go for online counselling support.

Childline | 0800 1111 |  

A free 24 hour service by phone and online. Their website has some great information about a range of problems.

Samaritans | 116 123 |

Available 24 hours a day to provide confidential emotional support for people who are experiencing feelings of distress, despair or suicidal thoughts.

Young Minds |

A website with lots of information about mental health and the services that are available from the NHS.